Saturday, February 2, 2019

Just Answer the Question!

Just Answer the Question!  That's all I want from you, a simple yes or no, or a here is the info you need.  Don't imply I'm the Idiot because if I have to ask, maybe your published information is not as intuitive or informative as you think!

That is my theme today and today's motivation may help me resurrecting my cathartic rantings.

I hate when you are dealing with say an event organizer and you ask a question, and the reply is something like "everything you need is right in the event notification" or words to that effect. 

First off if it was easy as you think, I would not have had to ask anything, second, this does not actually answer my question! 

 If you want to tell me to look harder at the information, fine, but also tell me exactly where to look or just answer my F'ing! question!

That's it for today! Check back soon for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment